Sporty all-round sleeping bag with generous freedom of movement for shoulder and legs with the best possible insulation function.
Filling with at least 90 percent class I down (according to DIN EN 12934), obtained from adult geese on European farms using the dead plucking method. The branches are about two centimetres long from core to end and therefore enclose large insulating air cushions. Regular controls in laboratories of the internationally recognized International Down and Feather Labaratory.
Microscopically fine, calendered polyester ripstop fabric; wind and water repellent and breathable.
Soft nylon fabric, transports body moisture quickly to the outside. Fast-drying, breathable.
- when packing do not roll, but stuff, with opened zipper
- packsack only for use on the way, at home the sleeping bag should be stored in the wider cut storage bag
- ventilate well
- do not dry-clean
- use biodegradable down detergents for washing
- best to hang in the wind to dry, or dry in a large volume dryer
- remove light soiling with a sponge or cloth